Friday, August 10, 2007

So much great news to tell...

Wow, it has been such a long long time and for that I must say Im greatly sorry for.
I got wrapped in myspace and other battles but Im back!
I have always kept up my writing and great news is that I have a paranormal book called Vampire's Embrace published by Tress Press and an e-book called, Fan-tasy published by Red Rose Publishing both coming out very soon. I am working on a few writing journeies right now and I am trying to manage all my pages. So please bear with me..
Check out my myspace.
www.myspace.com/dkraven

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the pieces you've had published! I hope Red Rose treats you well! :-)

~Saoirse

Raven Starr said...

Thanks so much Saoirse
I loved the comment you left on my Red Rose Page. Thank so much for your support!
Raven