Thursday, August 23, 2007

Fan-tasy first round of edits done.....

Oh wow, I wanted them, right? Yup. I kept checking my email everyday for the edits and when I got them. Oh wow. I finished thou I have to say Im pretty proud of myself. It the story had been over 20k I dont think I would have finished tonight. Well knows what the mind can do once the muse is on and kicking.
This whole experience has been a roller coater ride of up and downs. Everyday there is something new to learn. It's not easy. By NO means am I saying I could do this in sleep or blah blah. Nope this is no easy task my friend. I love it. I here at almost 2 in the morning, my work hours looming in my near future and I have the stamina of King Kong right now, yanno?
Ppfft... maybe I should go to bed.
I don't know, but I do know tomorrow is another filled with more lessons. I just hope my eyes and heart are open enough to see them
Good night and Good Morning,
Raven Starr

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate my first time edits, it was definitely a learning experience, glad yours was easy, have a good weekend my friend

Raven Starr said...

Yes, I am learning everyday.
Have a great weekend, yourself.
Raven