Saturday, August 18, 2007

I've been tagged...

Here are the rules:1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts. 2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of their middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had. 3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog post containing your own middle name game facts. 4. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog. Shannon- S-I try to make everyone in my life feel special. H- I write as much as I can to hon the craft that has been given to me. A- I have three crazy yet totally awesome kids. N- with my work, college, and kids I feel like I Never get a chance to sink into my thoughts. N- oh no not another n..LOL O- I try to maintain an open heart and mind at all times. N- again well I okay Im stumped. That's just too many N's. LoL

No comments: