Friday, January 25, 2008

Jade Twilight Interview

New Interview with Jade Twilight... She has a brand new contract so that's great so read on...

1.)With the countless number of interview questions let’s try something different. Tell us something about yourself that hasn’t been previously stated.

Ok I'll give you five strange facts about me.

1) I'm scared of the dark

2) I don't like tomatoes, but I like tomatoes products

3) I once ate a cricket for a dollar (they taste like sour milk)

4) I had a crush on Will Scarlet, from Robin Hood in middle school

5) Ok here’s the topper... When I was little I thought Freddy Kroger lived in our toilet

2.)How long have you been writing?

Since I was about 13.

3.)What drives you as a writer?

I guess it’s an outlet for my over active imagination. If I didn’t write I don’t know what I do it’s just some thing I have to do.

4.)Give us your plans for this New Year.

I'm just gonna wing it... like every year.

5.)Give us your pick for sexiest man of the year.

I'm so gonna get razzed for this but Jack Black

6.)If you and he were single if given 24 hours what would you do?

Um should this be PG13. Cause I'd just let him tie me up and have his way with me.

7.)What genre do you write and what genre would you love to try?

Paranormal Erotica/Romance, Fantasy Romance/ Erotica, Sweet Western Romance, these are the main ones but basically anything I can think up.

8.)What is your biggest pet peeve?

People who say one thing and do another.

9.)Since the beginning of the New Year what goal (short or long term) do you have planned?

I'd like to finish one of my novels.

10.)What are you working on now?

I have a bunch of irons in the fire but the one I writing right now is a fantasy erotic short. Called The Wingless Fairy (tentative title) It's about an icy fairy who loses her wings and become the slave of the god of pain and lust. I'm only a couple thousand words in right now.

11.)What do you have out?

Black Calla by Jade Twilight

Mainstream/ Paranormal

Fantasy, Mystery, & Romance

Word Count: 23,889

From Red Rose Publishing

Jessie's Dirty Little Secret

Genre - Paranormal

Heat Level - Intense

Word Count - 14,135

From Dark Eden Press

12.)Beer or wine?

Beer all the way

13.)Sinful indulgence?

Every know and again I enjoy a clove cigarette.

Well, I thank you so much for taking the time to answer these questions. I leave the floor to you. Tell us if your making any appearances, book singing, chats, etc..

Thank you again and have a brilliant New Year.

Raven Starr

Thank You Raven for giving me this opportunity.

No comments: