Friday, February 01, 2008

Interview with Fleur.. Come take a peek..

1.) With the countless number of interview questions let’s try something different. Tell us something about yourself that hasn’t been previously stated.

I’m a hermit, lol. Seriously, I am a homebody to the extreme. If I didn’t have to go out at all, I wouldn’t. I live on the third floor of an apartment building with no elevator, so the stairs add to my hermit status.

2.) How long have you been writing?

Hmm, at least 27 years. I started with poetry at about 9 and a cheesy teen romance when I was 12. I still cringe when I think about it.

3.) What drives you as a writer?

For me, it’s about filling the voids in my own life. There’s a lot I wish for, to be assertive, alluring, strong in my own skin…and romance.

4.) Give us your plans for this New Year.

Well first off, no resolutions. I’m taking a break from them this year. But I am hoping to get another book done and start a children’s story under my real name.

5.) Give us your pick for sexiest man of the year.

GERARD BUTLER *drools and swoons*

6.) If you and he were single if given 24 hours what would you do?

I’d probably end up just gazing at him and drooling, basically embarrassing myself, lol

7.) What genre do you write and what genre would you love to try?

My first book is contemporary romance, but my second one is a romantic thriller. I would love to try paranormal romance. There’s just something about it that lets anything happen.

8.) What is your biggest pet peeve?

Oh dear. Where to start! Drivers that don’t obey the speed limit, the ones that go too slow and people that use the 10 items or less lanes with more than 10 at grocery stores.

9.) Since the beginning of the New Year what goal (short or long term) do you have planned?

To be the best person I can be

10.) What are you working on now?

Staring at my computer screen, willing the words to come for my next potential book.

11.) What do you have out?

Nothing as of yet, but hopefully Steamed Desire will be out in March.

12.) Beer or wine?

Actually, wine. But I do like Hornsby, a cider based ale, when wine isn’t appropriate.

13.) Sinful indulgence?

Long soaks with Japanese Cherry Blossom bath and marzipan.

Well, I thank you so much for taking the time to answer these questions. I leave the floor to you. Tell us if you’re making any appearances, book singing, chats, etc…

Thank you again and have a brilliant New Year.

Raven Starr

Well, unfortunately my floor is pretty clean right now, lol. Once my book is released, we’ll see what happens promotion wise. Stay tuned and keep writing!

No comments: