Friday, January 18, 2008

New Interview with Debbie Gould. Come in and check her out.

1.)With the countless number of interview questions let’s try something different. Tell us something about yourself that hasn’t been previously stated. I’m an LPN by day. Just made the married 25 years mark.

2.)How long have you been writing? Six years

3.)What drives you as a writer? I love to tell stories. I guess I like fantasizing.

4.)Give us your plans for this New Year. Write, work and taking care of my 3 year old grandson who’s mom is being sent to Iraq in Feb for 7 months

5.)Give us your pick for sexiest man of the year. Tim Mcgraw- yeah I’m a hick.

6.)If you and he were single if given 24 hours what would you do? Oh my, try not to se daylight that’s for sure. Damn!

7.)What genre do you write and what genre would you love to try? Romantic Suspense, would love to try paranormal.

8.)What is your biggest pet peeve? Complainers

9.)Since the beginning of the New Year what goal (short or long term) do you have planned? Really havn’t set any. Trying to work up my stamina for when the grandson comes.

10.)What are you working on now? RS called Betrayal

11.)What do you have out? Mountain’s Echo, soon to be released by Red Rose Publishing

12.)Beer or wine? Both

13.)Sinful indulgence? Hot Fudge Sunday

Well, I thank you so much for taking the time to answer these questions. I leave the floor to you. Tell us if your making any appearances, book singing, chats, etc..

Thank you again and have a brilliant New Year.

Raven Starr

My book wont be out until March so no appearances as of yet. Please check out my website www.deborahgould.com to see the cover and read some excerpts. And thanks to you Raven for this opportunity! Debbie

No comments: