Wednesday, May 31, 2006

My Kiss (poetry korner)

ok ok this is my first try at something new,but I dreamed this poem and I figured I would write it down. Do you like it?


My Kiss
First it starts out brief for it is such a relief.
Then your soul will slowly start to yearn for my sweet soft lips, that will be your only concern.
And in a secret place within your soul that is only meant for me to know
is where our passion will grow.
As our lips caress our hot bodies we do undress.
Seeing your pure nakeness has me very impressed.
Your body and soul are amazing and that's no contest.
When you touch my skin I can feel the heat burning inside my breasts.
My kiss and touch are such delighful entities,that you may lose all thoughts except those naughty ones of me.
As our tongues do touch and we are fondling eachother but not too rough.
I beg you to gently lick my skin and feel the warmth within, then you can begin to take my breath away.
Close your eyes,feel my lips, remember the rhythmic sway of my hips, then know that all this began with My Kiss.

4 comments:

Kelley Nyrae said...

That is hot. Very sexy! I really like it.

Raven Starr said...

really? I get very weirded out when I write this way,but thanx kelley

Kelley Nyrae said...

Why do you get weirded out?

Raven Starr said...

Just because I dont really write this way but when I write the words just come to me and I write them down. My poems express my feeling and emotion and since I have never written anything like this before I just get alittle weird when I do have some sensual stuff come out.