Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Wednesday September, 13 2006

Yay, I finally heard from the very nice woman who read my vampire story. I was going to submit it somewhere else because I didn't think she was interested. But I was wrong, she contacted this afternoon and told me that she is behind in submissions but she is still very interested in my work!!! I can't believe this, this really might be it. First I am going to be published in a London mag for my poetry now someone is very interested in my book. Hell Yea!! Thats what I am talking about. So, I am just going to continue working on the second half of my vampire story and hopefully you will all be able to read it very soon. I have 3 stories that are all ready to go too. Now should I submit them somewhere else or what? I dont know this is all so new to me but it very exciting as well. I want to really thank all the beautifulpeople that helped me through this process and kept my hope alive. Kelley, my loving sister, thank you so much for all your support. I love you girl. Susan, to you my wonderful friend, thank you so much for all your advice, it was you that gave me the advice to send my poetry over sea for that I can not truly thank you enough. To the rest of you that have posted such wonderful supportive comments,thank you all and I will never forget yall. This is a glorious day(even though it is cold as hell)hahaha My love and respect to all. Raven

3 comments:

RomanceWriter said...

What wonderful news. I hope selling the vampire story works out for you. Best of luck.

Raven Starr said...

Thank you very much!
I need to find a critique group first

RomanceWriter said...

Just checking in to say hi!

Sara