Friday, August 30, 2019

3 weeks was so long

Hey there my friends sorry I fell off the grid but I lost my hard drive on my other laptop and have been without one for 3 weeks...such a long time. But I'm back I still need to get the hard drive from my crashed one because all your girls's stories are trapped, even the brand new one. Cross your fingers for me on that one.
So, I know its not Monday but I figure I'd post now because of Labor Day. I've also joined a blog hop and I hope you'll join me for that wild ride.
Now that the summer is on it's way out what are you most looking forward to?
I want the cool weather. The summer's seem like they are only getting hotter and I don't like the hot weather...not at all. Then of course Halloween my all time favorite holiday.



Once I figure out the blog hop I'll post it.

No comments: