Sunday, March 08, 2009

Updates

Hey there everyone,
Yup, I know I haven't been here for a bit and I do apologize. Do you forgive me? Hope so. All right now let's get down to business. I've I wrote two new stories The Perfect Match and Tainted Blood, they haven't found a home yet so let's keep our fingers crossed about that. But honestly, since finishing both I've had a hard time getting back into the swing of things. Yup, I admit I'm blocked! The weather is FINALLY turning around so maybe if I can see the screen through my blurry vision I can manage to type something.
I will be doing a Virtual Book Tour Blog thingy. LOL Check this out:Virtual Tour Schedule

Denyse Bridger - March 8, 2009

Jaxx Steele - March 11, 2009

Kendra Mei Chailyn - March 14, 2009

Brigit Aine - March 17, 2009

Raven Starr - March 20, 2009

Delilah K. Stephans - March 23, 2009

Kadian Tracey - March 26, 2009

Dana Littlejohn - 29, 2009

The day after my birthday..Waayyy cool! After I blog here: http://romanceblogtour.blogspot.com/ An author will be chosen to come here and blog. Please tune in for that and show them love.
Well, my friends I must bide you goodbye. May be today will be the day when I break the block.
Wow sounds like a great game. Let me think about it.
Hugs and Blessings,
Raven

No comments: