Friday, September 06, 2019

My New Invention

You know what we should have that hasn't been invented yet... a hover car. Now wait when I was young...er I loved cars from the future so in the 80's there was a future car called, the machete, not kidding. I can't believe I remember it so vividly but it was beautiful. It had a sleek design, but the 'magic' was the wheels, they were supposed to glide above road if it detected wet and slippery roads. I was in awe, I swore that was going to be a real and for a very time I waited it's 2019 and no new machete, but think of it. So many accidents happen on wet and slick roads it maybe be able to stop accidents, but on the flip side I think the more machines we add to our lives the further down the rabbit we go and I'm not sure we're going to like what we find down there. When I was learning how to drive I fretted over learning to parallel park, I couldn't get it. I'm telling you I didn't want to take the test because I knew I'd flunk, so imagine how thankful I was when I had to drive around the block. Boom...done. I was afraid for nothing, well not for nothing because it took several years to get the hang of it, now they have cars that not hover but they park themselves, how very cool is that?

No comments: