Saturday, October 02, 2010

Horror Books Just in Time for Halloween

Hey everyone, I've been busy. I've written three short horror stories. Yep, you heard me right. I wrote some horror. And Ii have to say I love it. I've received two contracts already and I'm waiting to hear back from the third. So this Halloween make sure you go to my new publisher Wicked Nights to pick up my stab at true horror.

Blurb:

What’s the difference between a hobby and an obsession? Clive can’t fight the call of a dusty old shop. After bailing out on his sick wife for one last haul, he enters a place of pure excitement and terror. Can Clive escape the shop or is his destiny set in stone? 
Release date is October 15th  www.wickednights.info 







The Drum by Raven Starr



Troy woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. He’s a bit under the weather but to his demanding wife none of that matters. Forced to go to his wife’s friends fresh from vacation in Africa, Troy wishes for the single life. Tonight will be full of photos, stories and possibly death. See what becomes of bumbling Troy in ‘The Drum.’

coming soon in October from Wicked Nights

No comments: